Are you planning to meet your date at a restaurant? It is a great idea, and if it is your first date, then the restaurant is the best place to meet your love interest. When you meet your partner the first time at a restaurant, the first few minutes are always awkward. It’s obvious to hesitate to start a conversation with the other one.
As it’s your first date and you choose a restaurant to meet the person so people, the chef and restaurant staff will be around you, so try not to show that you are nervous. Many people prefer to go on a date at a restaurant for the first time as here they can talk casually and they find many other things to talk about.
If it is the first time you are meeting your love interest then you must want to leave a positive impression on your partner, but in a restaurant, you can make a few silly mistakes that can ruin your day and relationship. So here we have a few Do’s and Don’ts for you when you go for the first date at a restaurant.
First Date At Restaurant
When you meet your love interest for the first time, the butterfly kind of feeling is evident, and when the venue of the date is a restaurant, you need to take some extra care. Here are some tips to make your date a perfect beginning.
Etiquettes For Date At Restaurant For Men
Let’s start with the necessary protocols for the men. Every lady wants to have a gentleman as her partner, and they are brilliant to find the flaws in a man’s personality. So here are basic etiquettes for men when they go for a coffee date.
- You should open the door for your lady and offer a seat to her first. Women love when a man does this for her.
- Always give a compliment to the lady. It can be her dress or handbag or her looks. An honest compliment will surely make her happy.
- Reach to the venue on time as it doesn’t look nice when a lady has to wait for you. If it is your first date, then do not take the risk to let the lady wait for you.
- Always offer to pay the bill first. Though now sharing the bills is also popular, but as it’s your first date, you should offer it first.
Etiquettes For Women For Their First Date
Like men, women need to follow some protocols when they are to go for a date at a restraint. Have a look at them;
- Say ‘Thank You’ to the man when he opens the gate for you or offers you a seat first.
- If you are not comfortable when the man wants to pay the bill, then ask him politely to split it.
- Keep your phone on silent mode and enjoy the date with the company for your man.
- Avoid drinks for the first date.
- You should also give some compliments to the man.
- Please do not play with your hair, dress, nails and mobile phone and try to listen to your partner when he speaks.